Ft. Benning recalling some packages of ground beef | News
FORT BENNING, GA (WTVM)- If you live on Fort
Benning -- listen up!
The Fort Benning commissary
is recalling some of its ground beef after foreign, plastic-like material was
found in some packages.
Packages with pack dates
from December 10 through the 15 and sell by dates of December 11 through the 16
are part of the recall.
Customers are asked to
return the recalled product to the Fort Benning commissary for a full refund.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest