COMMUNITY NOTICE: Weapons Firing Schedule for Sept. 12-26. |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
MCoE Public Affairs Office
FORT BENNING, GA – Fort Benning will conduct heavy weapons training in the northeast quarter of the reservation Sept. 12-26.
Soldiers need the opportunity to navigate advanced systems and vehicles prior to real-world scenarios to increase their level of effectiveness and success on missions.
We continue to review our schedules to determine where we can best reduce the stress on our community.
The schedule for the dates and times of heavy weapons firing is below. Please note training times may be subject to change.
You may also visit the Smoke and Sound website at https://www.benning.army.mil/garrison/smokeandsound/ for maps and other information on training.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest